Skip to main content

Reflection

There are a few subjects where I have improved and a few where I have not. e

original reflection: The first semester, I had a hard time going beyond my first ideas. I thought that I had photos and no more were needed. That is something I want to work on in the second semester. I want to go above and beyond. However, when I take photos, I tend to only shoot the bare minimum.  At the beginning, I had no idea had to work photoshop, but now I know all the basics and can complete all of my projects with no problem. I want to try to expand my creativity and not rely on my first ideas. I also want to try to get harder shots and not give up on the first try. 

 I think I have improved a bit when it comes to being creative. On the forced perspective assignment, I don't think I did it to the best of my ability, but in the daily dozen assignment, I took a few extra steps and I really liked the outcome. As for photoshop, I wouldn't call myself am expert, but I have improved even from December when we wrote our first quarter reflections. I also have been shooting a lot more photos than in first quarter. I do think I'm improving since the beginning of the year and I hope to keep improving till the end of the year. 
Overall my grade grade for my improvements would probably be a high B, as I have improved but not as much I wold have wished to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

JUST FOR FUN

Nine Squares

Actions     Adjustments Filters  Original Photo

Cubism questions

Steps -      The photographer first had to choose a place to take his photos. Then he took his photos, and by looking at the image it looks as if he took multiple at different times of the day. Once he had his pictures he had to composite them all into one.        I would say between 50 and 100 pictures were used to make this image. The pictures were not taken at the same time of day as some are darker then others. In some of the squares there is a photoshop enhancement of fuzziness, as if the photographer wants those slightly blurred out. I noticed that the photographer tended to take the pictures from the same angle. All the pictures are pointing the same way as if the camera did not move.  Overall I think that this project was not an easy feat. From the looks of it, it appears to have taken quite a while to have pieced everything together. As well as add the photoshop enhancements and figure out which square fits well.